CCNP Interview Questions
a. Class A
1. What sort of IP addresses include an Internet Protocol in related to multicast addresses?
b. Class C
c. Class D
d. Class E
a. Error of the open message
2. Which of the subsequent error messages do not support the sub-code error?
b. Error of the message header
c. Error "Hold Timer expired"
d. Error of the updated message
3. Which of these statements do not indicate a BGP connection?
a. IP addresses in the router
4. OSPF can use as a router the ID router:
b. The lowest interface of the IP addresses
c. The lowest address of the loopback
d. The highest address of the loopback
5. What is the official distance between static route point and the next-hop address?
a. Queuing of the weighted fair
6. If the administrator wants to prioritize one of the class of traffic in the router - what he should do?
b. Queuing the custom
c. Fair Queuing at Class Based Weighted
d. Queuing the classfules
7. Which of the following compression compress only the data without the header?
e. Header of TCP
a. Passing through a router
8. What is the role of packet mode connection?
b. Ending at a router
c. Demanding using PPP
d. Both answers A and B
a. Only basic translation entries
9. In related to NAT table what kind of accesses show IP address and pair of port?
b. Extended entries of translation
c. Global entries of translation
d. Inside entries of translation
10. What is a proper DLCI in reference to using a serial interface?
e. None of these above
11. Yes or No: You need to implement an entry to block all inside IP addresses and than they can not be filtered by the router outside the network?
12. Yes or No: PRI european communications work on T1 access circuit?
13. Yes or No: In related to IP addresses, NAT hides them causing that some applications are not in use?
14. Which sentence indicates in the best way a framework protocol that shows payload formats and methods of implementation the key to exchanged protocol?
c. Common keys
d. Diffie Hellman’s
a. From time to time you have and sth. you know
15. How can we say for solutions based on the token security?
b. Locking and key
c. Random the key
d. IP security
Answers: 1-C ,2-C, 3-B,D, 4-D, 5-B, 6-C, 7-D, 8-A, 9-B, 10-E, 11-B, 12-A, 13-A, 14-B, 15-A